IM LEAGUES FORMS
The Club Sports office requires all of our team members to be registered on IMLeagues on the team's page there. This is how they officially keep track of our roster as well as the necessary forms which allow you to participate in club sports. In order to race or ride with team, you must register with the team on IMLeagues and fill out 3 forms. Follow these steps to register with the team:
- Go to the UCONN RecRegistration login page (click here).
- Click the blue "Login" button, and enter your NETID and password if prompted.
- Under "Please Select a Program", click "IMLeagues".
- Once you get to your user homepage, click "Club Sports" at the top left of the screen.
- Now, if you scroll down the page you should see a list of the club sports. Find "Cycling" (I believe its the 3rd one down from the top), and click the green "join team" button.
- Fill out the player registration form (this you can fill in on the website).
- Download both the "Assumption of Risk" and "Injury/Concussion Disclosure" either on the site or below, sign them and upload them. You can either print, sign with a pen, scan and upload or you can simply download and fill out electronically and use your PDF application's draw tool to sign your name. Your forms will be approved shortly.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail the executive board.
If you are going to be driving for the team you MUST provide a declaration of your insurance policy to be submitted to USG in order to get your mileage reimbursement. Failure to do so means you will not be reimbursed for driving by either the team or USG. No Exceptions! This document can be obtained by your insurance company easily either through your online account or by calling them and they can usually e-mail it to you. Still not sure, ask your parents! Once you've obtained the declaration, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org